http://www.weekendsonly.com/index/page/product/product_id/128/category_id/57/product_name/Stages+Twin+Loft this is the link to a bed that my wife and i bought for our son.he picked it out because he liked it, we agreed becouse it had a hide away bed for when his cousins came over to spend the night.
was well with in our price range and was told its a nice heavy duty bed. we have had the bed for almost 9 months tonight as my son sat in his room watching tv i hear a loud crash. rushing to his room he is sitting on the floor because the side rail had given out. i called pissed off trying to keep my cool thinking that it should be covered under a manufacturer warranty.
i was told that there are no warranty given by the manufacturer and that becouse i had not bought the extended warranty. there was nothing they could do but send out a repair man to look at it free of charge. but it would be 65$ a hour for him to repair it plus the cost of parts. i could have got better quality from china, now im forced to replace the bed out of pocket have it repaired out of pocket or leave it as is, broken and useless wonder if their warranty would have covered any injury that could have came to my son?
this thing is junk don't waste your money on it.
after taking the bed apart to remove it form my sons room we found more damage on the other rail.i don't know what to do at this point already filed a complaint with the BBB, guess i will wait and see if they wanna own up to selling junk.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "Sept 30,2019. I saw a commercial for the Comfort Click Men's Belt. I was going to get one for my brother in law. I called the number advertised.got an automated..."
- "I worked for Family Dollar three years and they have security cameras mounted all over the stores....cameras that are NOT monitored by anyone...and when someone does review the footage of..."
- "this place is AWFUL I have waited 6 months for a simple order and have been LIED To repeatly by the employees and the owner I ordered three pieces and..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."