http://www.weekendsonly.com/index/page/product/product_id/128/category_id/57/product_name/Stages+Twin+Loft this is the link to a bed that my wife and i bought for our son.he picked it out because he liked it, we agreed becouse it had a hide away bed for when his cousins came over to spend the night.
was well with in our price range and was told its a nice heavy duty bed. we have had the bed for almost 9 months tonight as my son sat in his room watching tv i hear a loud crash. rushing to his room he is sitting on the floor because the side rail had given out. i called pissed off trying to keep my cool thinking that it should be covered under a manufacturer warranty.
i was told that there are no warranty given by the manufacturer and that becouse i had not bought the extended warranty. there was nothing they could do but send out a repair man to look at it free of charge. but it would be 65$ a hour for him to repair it plus the cost of parts. i could have got better quality from china, now im forced to replace the bed out of pocket have it repaired out of pocket or leave it as is, broken and useless wonder if their warranty would have covered any injury that could have came to my son?
this thing is junk don't waste your money on it.
after taking the bed apart to remove it form my sons room we found more damage on the other rail.i don't know what to do at this point already filed a complaint with the BBB, guess i will wait and see if they wanna own up to selling junk.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "We hired Dodge Moving & Storage to transfer our belongings from St. Louis, MO to Granbury, Texas. They basically damaged or destroyed every set we owned. Found out that they..."
- "I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did..."
- "I purchased a pre owned GMC Van ($47,900) that was previously owned by the owner of Suntrup. When I asked what was wrong with it, and if it had..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."