Weekends only junk bed

http://www.weekendsonly.com/index/page/product/product_id/128/category_id/57/product_name/Stages+Twin+Loft this is the link to a bed that my wife and i bought for our son.he picked it out because he liked it, we agreed becouse it had a hide away bed for when his cousins came over to spend the night.

was well with in our price range and was told its a nice heavy duty bed. we have had the bed for almost 9 months tonight as my son sat in his room watching tv i hear a loud crash. rushing to his room he is sitting on the floor because the side rail had given out. i called pissed off trying to keep my cool thinking that it should be covered under a manufacturer warranty.

i was told that there are no warranty given by the manufacturer and that becouse i had not bought the extended warranty. there was nothing they could do but send out a repair man to look at it free of charge. but it would be 65$ a hour for him to repair it plus the cost of parts. i could have got better quality from china, now im forced to replace the bed out of pocket have it repaired out of pocket or leave it as is, broken and useless wonder if their warranty would have covered any injury that could have came to my son?

this thing is junk don't waste your money on it.

after taking the bed apart to remove it form my sons room we found more damage on the other rail.i don't know what to do at this point already filed a complaint with the BBB, guess i will wait and see if they wanna own up to selling junk.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.