Featured 100% full Not resolved
3.0

Purchased cocktail and end tables. After delivery noticed finish (stain) missing from one leg and a large crack running top to bottom of same piece.

After numerous calls, emailed photos and a promise to contact the BBB with a complaint, Weekends Only agreed to replace the table on the condition that I pay another delivery fee.

When the new table arrived, I immediately noticed that it had 3 cracked legs, a large and deep scratch along the top and finish missing from several locations.

Finally, the delivery person exchanged the one good leg from the new table with the broken one from our original table.

I strongly advise against buying anything from this company. Their products are poorly made and the customer service is non-existent.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $49. This person is overall dissatisfied with Weekends Only and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Rothman Furniture or Carol House Furniture that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Weekends Only.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Weekends Only to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Weekends Only?

Comments