Weekends Only - Missing finish and cracks in furniture legs
Purchased cocktail and end tables. After delivery noticed finish (stain) missing from one leg and a large crack running top to bottom of same piece.
After numerous calls, emailed photos and a promise to contact the BBB with a complaint, Weekends Only agreed to replace the table on the condition that I pay another delivery fee.
When the new table arrived, I immediately noticed that it had 3 cracked legs, a large and deep scratch along the top and finish missing from several locations.
Finally, the delivery person exchanged the one good leg from the new table with the broken one from our original table.
I strongly advise against buying anything from this company. Their products are poorly made and the customer service is non-existent.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This if the POOREST workmen ship quality ever. One would think I went to a flea market to purchase. I purchased a sectional with left and right recliners in May of..."
- "We recently bought an entire bedroom set through one stop bedrooms. It took over a month to get delivered (which, okay, I understand I bought furniture online, and it may..."
- "I purchased $4000 worth of furniture at Rooms To Go. Two months later one of lamps tipped over and broke into many pieces. I am so surprised at how easily..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "I took my elderly mother to family dollar in Natural Bridge red in Normandy, Missouri. The store aisle were a mess and the service was horrible. She told me to..."
- "We bought a very heavy fry pan - Green Gourmet with a non-stick coating. GGT 22/24 CR #10. We have had it for about three years...all of a sudden..."