Weekends Only - Missing finish and cracks in furniture legs
Purchased cocktail and end tables. After delivery noticed finish (stain) missing from one leg and a large crack running top to bottom of same piece.
After numerous calls, emailed photos and a promise to contact the BBB with a complaint, Weekends Only agreed to replace the table on the condition that I pay another delivery fee.
When the new table arrived, I immediately noticed that it had 3 cracked legs, a large and deep scratch along the top and finish missing from several locations.
Finally, the delivery person exchanged the one good leg from the new table with the broken one from our original table.
I strongly advise against buying anything from this company. Their products are poorly made and the customer service is non-existent.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "I took my elderly mother to family dollar in Natural Bridge red in Normandy, Missouri. The store aisle were a mess and the service was horrible. She told me to..."
- "We bought a very heavy fry pan - Green Gourmet with a non-stick coating. GGT 22/24 CR #10. We have had it for about three years...all of a sudden..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."